[Noisebridge-discuss] [crash] Databases

Jordan Schwartz jordan247 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:19:13 UTC 2011

> So, what can you suggest?

Go to the LA NoSQL meetup tomorrow in Burbank and ask those folks for advice...

http://www.meetup.com/lanosql/events/26498781

Hadoop, tomorrow night's topic may be way more than what you need but you
should pick up some good EC2 and general NoSQL tips there.

Also  you should ping Matt Ingenthron at Couchbase too see if Membase or CouchDB
will suit your needs.

And you could always poll the UNIX User Association of So. Cal mailing list at
uuasc.org and find out what those folks are doing.

Later,

Jordan