[Noisebridge-discuss] shameless promotion of pizza and coffee

steen mediapathic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 00:27:49 UTC 2011

to answer the questions in no particular order:

1) I am subscribed to the mailing list but have an overactive filter
setting. Sorry, and thanks to Avi for pinging me on it.

2) We have a pretty reasonable distribution of outlets. You'll
probably find one if it's not too terrible busy.

3) We have vegan cheese, and generally have at least one soyrific
pizza in the "available for slices" rotation, if not we can build a
custom. Also we have sandwiches and salads and your standard fried
goods, so there's options.

4) When my laptop is open there is usually an xscreensaver instance running.

5) there's no official mechanism for discounts, but there is a
"locals" discount button, and if I'm running the register and see a
noisebridge sticker I'll hit it.

6) We don't have a shrine to the FSM. Feel free to build one out of
available materials.

7) I will pick you up in a hovercraft, but you have to build and
deliver the hovercraft to me first.

8) I didn't, and neither did she, but if we did we certainly wouldn't
talk about it in public.

-- Steen