[Noisebridge-discuss] Batteries

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Aug 18 20:11:47 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 12:43:58PM -0700, Phil Spitler wrote:
> Anybody know where I can pick up one of these in the City?
>
> http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10001_10001_264057_-1
>
> Jameco isn't open on the weekend...

Any battery store will have the 12V 7AH sealed cell lead acid battery,
it's a *very* common component.  You may even find them at Central
Computer as a UPS replacement part.  But my first stop would be
Batteries Plus, looks like they have a new retail location since the
last time I needed anything, at 1450 Bush St at Van Ness.

-andy