[Noisebridge-discuss] Many Learnings! (Free books in the south bay)

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 05:46:05 UTC 2011

It is unclaimed! Man I hated that class... I hope it does you more good than
it did me.

Also my night tomorrow has already gotten busy, and the next night I have
free is Friday, which I hope I make plans for. The next day I would have
free would be Saturday.

How about all interested parties shoot for 12:00 Saturday?

Of course if you can't meet I'll hang onto the books for you, but if you can
lets shoot for that time for everyone who can!

-Taylor