[Noisebridge-discuss] Donate your old pc

Fernando Padilla fern at alum.mit.edu
Thu Aug 25 20:40:12 UTC 2011

I have 2 old HP towers (like from cost-co), really old 15" LCD, and
assorted PS/2 mouse/keyboard/KVM switch, etc.

If anyone wants to suggest easiest way to semi-securely format/wipe out
the hard-drives, these are all up for grabs. :)

I also have an old laser printer from roommate, and an old Cannon Inkjet
(still in box)