[Noisebridge-discuss] New member, and first hack.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Aug 30 07:17:46 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 09:17:20AM -0700, Michal Rudzki wrote:
> So, is there anyone who has hacked a Wii before to allow homebrewed games
> and games acquired through legally gray programs.

Please don't use pirated software, and especially please don't use it at
Noisebridge.  There's lots of great free software out there, use that
instead.

If you'd like to run a free operating system on your Wii, I bet you'll
find some takers on that!  That would be a much better hack, IMHO.

Good luck,
-andy