[Noisebridge-discuss] Know GIMP? Know Inkscape? Want to host a class?

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Wed Aug 31 22:53:28 UTC 2011

Oh! And I forgot to mention but... I have been twice to Noisebridge in the
past and I may go to San Francisco again in the end of October for the
Google Summer of Code mentors summit (
http://gsoc-wiki.osuosl.org/index.php/2011 ). Then I may host a class on
Inkscape for you guys, if you are still interested. I can also talk about my
pinball machine project if there's anybody interested in hearing about it.

http://www.flickr.com/felipesanches