[Noisebridge-discuss] The Hideous Remains of Christmas Dinner, and cigarette butts in the oranges

Tony K. LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:54:27 UTC 2011

I brought the garbage issue up before - a couple times - but nobody
listened to me.

I definitely agree about not smoking on the fire escape. I think we should
avoid getting on the bad side of businesses that we share space with.

On a more creative note, check out these
photos<http://www.streetartutopia.com/?p=5982>of beautiful street art
from this year. We need more of this.