[Noisebridge-discuss] Building a hexayurt in West Oakland

Marc Juul marcjc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 20:17:59 UTC 2011

We (Kim, Morten, Jenny and Juul) are building a hexayurt
(http://hexayurt.com/) right now in our garden.

We have live video, photo stream and twitter feed at:

http://ven.li/yurt

If you use the hash-tag #yurtification you can ask us questions on
twitter or you can use the ustream chat. You're welcome to request
close-up photos or video of any aspect of the project.

We'll have some on-the-ground live video where we talk about the
project a bit later.

Morten is the project initiator and building manager. The plan is that
he will live in the yurt starting tonight :-)

Everything is Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0

--
Marc Juul