[Noisebridge-discuss] microscope has been found

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Dec 5 09:56:45 UTC 2011

A while ago we noticed we were missing the black Carl Zeiss microscope.

well it has been found.  some people thought it belonged to someone who
keeps his microscope at noisebridge, and they were borrowing it while he
was out of town.  It is back now.

It is a very nice microscope which goes to 1000x, which is the highest
magnification you can do before the pixels of reality start to show.  It
looks like this:

http://www.arsmachina.com/images/c_zeiss_binoc.jpg

a while ago it seemed that a certain person had stolen it, because someone
thought they had seen that person selling a microscope on the street and
we noticed it was missing.  It seems that person must have been selling a
different stolen microscope, because it apparently wasn't this one.

-jake