[Noisebridge-discuss] Need A 3D Printing Expert... might lead to a job...

Akien MacIain akienm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:33:18 UTC 2011

I have a friend who's working with a company that wants to build some
custom 3D printers to perform a very specific job.

While I'm still very new to Noisebridge, when he told me what he was
looking for, Noisebridge immediately came to mind.

Could be an opportunity. Anybody want to be put in touch with him?
--

Akien MacIain
I engage in non-standard deviation with completely irrational numbers