[Noisebridge-discuss] Mediawiki Hackathon in January

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Tue Dec 6 18:37:45 UTC 2011

Mediawiki has a hackathon coming up, Jan. 20-22, at Parisoma.

"If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, and you'd like to build an
application with Wikipedia or even improve the core software
(MediaWiki), now's your chance. At the January San Francisco Hackathon,
we'll be looking for new ways to enrich and re-use Wikipedia's content.
We'll give a brief overview of all the key technologies you need, and
then you'll have a weekend to build something amazing (and make it open
source). Don't miss it!"

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/January_2012_San_Francisco_Hackathon

Cheers,

Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ