[Noisebridge-discuss] Projector mounting... again

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:27:22 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I noticed yesterday that the Church classroom had a table full of
tools on it, which suggested to me that the room is still under
construction and needs extra work before I can do something like mount
a projector from the wall/ceiling/whatever. (As a recap: I bought a
projector a few weeks ago and have been bringing it in for my classes,
but would like to donate it to the space and mount it.)

Wondering what still needs to be done before we can start with that,
and if there's anything I can do to help out.

Jeffrey