[Noisebridge-discuss] Geeks & Depression meetup #2

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 05:27:10 UTC 2011

The first meetup last week attracted a quite a decent size group.  And by the end, the discussion was actually quite lively.  And people told me that they went home glad that they came. We decided to have another meetup, this time on Wednesday, 7:30pm.  At No Starch Press.  38 Ringold St (near Civic Center BART). If you would like to come and talk about depression, or suicide, or share your story, or a friend's story, you are welcome to join us. We have a Google Groups that you are also welcome to join:http://groups.google.com/group/geeksanddepression Together, we create the strong, wonderful community that all of us socially awkward geeks feel really good being a part of. Thanks,Mitch.