[Noisebridge-discuss] social engineering!

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Dec 14 01:54:28 UTC 2011

Social engineering, Noisebridge's gang of people working on technical
solutions to Noisebridge's fascinating social sphere, meets 7PM Tuesdays,
which is to say uhh, in about an hour. I always send this out late.

This week's straw man agenda:

   - Talking about api.noisebridge.net
   - Strawman issue tracker!
   - Maybe hacking on getting an API to work for the Big LED board

I'm the beardy guy in a black jacket + glasses and some sort of worthy
NGOish t-shirt. I usually hang out in the library from 7PM onwards. Social
engineering merges seamlessly into the NB Tuesday meeting.

d.