[Noisebridge-discuss] EAGLE PCB - Cost savings with panelization?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 19:11:59 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone would attend a class about using EAGLE PCB layout
editor to panelize designs? I use this all the time, resulting in huge
fabrication cost savings because you get multiple copies of your design
even though you're paying for just one fabricated board.

I have scoured the internet over the years and there is simply no
comprehensive tutorial on how to do it that I have found - each article
seems to lack something. Would this be interesting enough for anyone to
have at Noisebridge sometime?

Werd,
--
Anders Nelson