[Noisebridge-discuss] Still looking for an Eagle Guru and Building an Open source hardware team

Dan THATBOZGUY Krumlauf boz at musheen.com
Wed Dec 21 01:08:44 UTC 2011

Repost from last week, still looking for participants.
This time last year I came to the list looking for Eagle help, a number
of people, like Mitch Altman and Jonathan Foote helped out with a bunch
of great links, and from that I taught myself eagle and pcb production
and produced a number of Arduino derivatives and other interesting items.

I now have a design and roadmap of additional boards for a very large
unique format dev board environment. I could take another year and do
this myself or I can find other like minded people that compliment my
skills and have an interest in getting involved, my goal will be for
this to be fully open source, but I would like to get the basics in
place and a large run out before opening it fully and wouldn't complain
if the team made some resources(IE money) to be able to continue forward.

So that said I guess I am looking to build  a bay area team, in a
similar format to the Arduino team.

Anyone interested please drop a line. As I said all are welcome as there
will need to be many skillsets but right now the project needs a boost
in EAGLE PCB layout and Eagle library parts creation.

Thanks for the listen.

BOZ