[Noisebridge-discuss] Friday Night Live

Tony K. LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 06:17:31 UTC 2011

I see nothing is scheduled regularly for Friday nights at the Bridge. Why
does Friday always suck? I'd like to propose something. Maybe a board game
night? Robert won't tell me where the other one meets. (I already know
anyway. Howard St. And I'm not going to go, don't worry.) I have "Lord of
the Rings Monopoly" that my family (they try, they really try) got me for
Christmas a few years back. It's horrible. Especially since you could make
a strong case that The One Ring in Tolkien's books (not a fan of the
films....can I reignite an old debate?) represents
money/acquisitiveness/capitalism. Stop me now. xo T0NY P.S. I was here
tonight but the zine meeting sort of didn't happen but whatever. It will
happen as it will. What is it hippies say? "Go with the flow." Or is that
Buddhists? Anyway, I want to move the online zine to a new format I think,
beyond just the Wiki / scroll down / unipage it's in now. Ideas? I could
make a Wordpress or Tumblr blog, or ConvoZine (my fave of late). People say
Convozine is "useless vanity software." Well, no doubt I'm vain, useless &
soft, but I been lovin' it.....