[Noisebridge-discuss] Digests on iOS devices

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Tue Dec 27 11:33:39 UTC 2011

Hi,
Any idea why I can't view Noisbridge digests in my iOS email clients?

It usually shows me the first few lines (usually just part of the index) then it gives me the following error in the body of the email.

I get the same problem on iPhone and iPad but the same email looks fine on my Android device and my OSX laptop.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Phil

This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the sender to send it again using a different format or email program. multipart/alternativeThis message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the sender to send it again using a different format or email program. multipart/alternativeThis message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the sender to send it again using a different format or email program. multipart/alternative_______________________________________________
Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net

Phil Spitler
www.bonfirelabs.com