[Noisebridge-discuss] Lunar Lunacy

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 19:36:47 UTC 2011

Hi Tony,

Your suggestion and Zine publication sounds good. I'm sure that I'll be really busy in the next two weeks and I hope to be off line and on the road after that but we will see about that.

I'll wish you best of luck, I'll try my contact in Czech Republic to recommend some good astrology publications, I know some highly regarded too but he is expert I'm not (I tended to go rather for classic like Papus, he is maybe harder to understand but as a doctor of medicine and very good observer he goes "to the bone". Some of his observations found in his works are just amazing based on his time).

Talk to you soon, back to the kitchen!

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi