[Noisebridge-discuss] Thread about classrooms

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Dec 1 02:09:46 UTC 2011

    That's a good idea, though probably we should finish the
sheetrocking and painting in there first.
    My thought for shelving in Turing is for transitory stuff,
a place off the tables (and definitely the floors) for stuff
that doesn't stay there forever--leaves when its human leaves,
and also for a projector and other stuff that is likely to be
used in the classroom (markers, etc.).
    specifically, the idea is for a single shelf, eight feet
long and something like ten inches deep, on each wall, running
above the tables and between the conduit that brings power to
the tables--there's a little teeny shelf that's in there now,
been there for about a year. i'm thinking of something larger
but not more intrusive.