[Noisebridge-discuss] [NoiseRep] I Must be Clairvoyant

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:44:20 UTC 2011

One thing that's been missing from replicatorg for a while, or at
least that I can't seem to find, is a toolpath previewer.   I think it
once upon a time called back into skienforge to show the
layer-by-layer path..

What's a good way to preview the actual toolpath of the generated
g-code in a platform-agnostic way?   (since replicatorg runs on
windows, mac, and linux...)  Am I simply missing a config option, or
button?

-M