[Noisebridge-discuss] DEAD AIR

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:05:03 UTC 2011

Don't get me wrong, I love twitter and think it's awesome.

Sometimes messages do disappear though, and if you don't want me to write
it off to accidents, bugs, and the continual evolution of an exploding
service that's cool. I have occasionally seen some hiccup-y behavior from
this service, it's software and sometimes software has bugs. Maybe I should
put on a tinfoil hat and assume there was a Sinister Reason instead?

R.

mediumreality.com

>>> www.DocPop.org
>>> www.ObjectiveScenes.com