[Noisebridge-discuss] Co-op business model

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 09:30:31 UTC 2011

Same applies here, I like to run my projects as community base, consensus etc. too so please copy me on your progress too.

Thanks,

Frantisek

PS One of the todays top slow food business projects in USA Three Stone Hearths Kitchen are cooperative too. They are based in Berkeley at University Ave. between Sacramento and California St. and they have more than four years of success story to back up their system. I know them from 2007 and they are amazing! I've copied Jessica Prentice, one of the workers/owners on this email.

http://www.threestonehearth.com/