[Noisebridge-discuss] Jorgen, drama

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 04:29:47 UTC 2011

I personally mind very much that people are staying in the space.  I
also mind that we have people around with substance abuse problems.
In the 36 hours between our excellent prom and me stopping in to
return the empty keg to the store someone drank a 3/4 full bottle of
Tequila I had brought as supplies for the prom.  Also included in this
binge was a small flask bottle of nice bourbon that fot drunk and
filled with water.  Yes, I donated the supply of booze for the bar,
but it's just not cool to go into the darkroom where I was storing the
leftover supply of things until I could pick them up.  I'm fairly sure
if I had left the extras there it would have been gone in short order.

I'm glad NB is a resource to people without a lot of resources.  It
makes me prod to do everything I can to support NB. However having
people drunk to incoherence is not ok.