[Noisebridge-discuss] LockHack does not mean closed community....

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:52:37 UTC 2011

The trouble with this is that some of us are currently trying to move the
member shelves so we can use all that space as a fab lab. I would suggest
that this wait until the moving of the shelves is done or at least figured
out.

Cheers!

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 9:38 PM, maestro <maestro415 at gmail.com> wrote:

> for the reflecting pool....
> a while ago someone started a thread about getting some free/make lockers
> for NB....
> with all the shit disappearing and being absconded we thought we'd throw
> up another thread....
> this will enable members and people regularly @ the space doin cool shit
> to lock shit up without making a closed community....
> recommend hacking some lockers that could open via fingerprint reader(s)
> or some other non "pickable" way and it will be a cool project for people
> from different areas with different skill sets to come in on....
> you could use a mounted laptop with reader or something similar that
> accepts different prints and opens their locker only....
> different groups can have lockers too just add their prints into their
> record....
> feel confident many ideas will come forward....
> we could call the area "secure the bridge"....
> and ya think the lads and lassies circuit hacking may want to rev up the
> guns for this????
> py security programs for class anyone????
>
> >O<

*Elijah Louis Spenser Post
Mechanic (San Francisco Bike Kitchen)*
*Participant (NoiseRep at Noisebridge)*