[Noisebridge-discuss] Jorgen, drama

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Tue Dec 6 07:00:25 UTC 2011

On 12/5/11 9:45 PM, Will Sargent wrote:

> Does anyone else think it's kind of strange that a volunteer at Homeless
> Connect is handing out Noisebridge details to residents?

I think it's not just strange, it's implausible, especially that someone
would pass out specific names of Noisebridge members like that. In
short...  I don't believe it actually happened.

- Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ