[Noisebridge-discuss] Jorgen, drama

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Dec 6 18:26:32 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 9:45 PM, Will Sargent <will.sargent at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 8:29 PM, Ben Kochie <superq at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I personally mind very much that people are staying in the space.  I
>> also mind that we have people around with substance abuse problems.
>

> Seconded.
>
> Does anyone else think it's kind of strange that a volunteer at Homeless
> Connect is handing out Noisebridge details to residents?

I remember the first day Duncan turned up. He said he came because someone
had recommended he come to NB because his laptop screen was broken and
someone said we might be a good place to get the data off the laptop onto
an external drive, which is true. I think they sometimes suggest such
things at the Tenderloin tech lab.

My conversation with Duncan (which he has relayed elsewhere) on the Night
of The Mysterious Microscope was me, as tactfully as possible given my
level of exasperation, explaining that I felt that his stories sometimes
didn't have the internal accuracy that their degree of incidental detail
otherwise suggest.

d.