[Noisebridge-discuss] ferric chloride at noisebridge?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Dec 7 07:36:51 UTC 2011

The Ferric Chloride was exactly in the first place I looked, on the shelf
of the dirty shop, along with the plutonium chloride and gold sulfate.

We used it to make this board:

http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/11-12/IMG_4610.JPG
http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/11-12/IMG_4611.JPG

we printed the pattern (from Eagle) onto a page of glossy magazine (linux
times or something like that, some ad) and then ironed it onto a piece of
copperclad board that had been cleaned as i had outlined earlier.

the part that goes on this board is 2mm long, 1.25mm long and has six
leads.  The other three things on the board are SMA connectors.

-jake