[Noisebridge-discuss] Headlamp

FireFaerie FireFaerie at psyreal.net
Fri Dec 9 08:55:34 UTC 2011

NB,

Last night I left a rechargeable headlamp charging on the NB laptop by the
kitchen. Mistakenly I left it behind when I departed for the evening. First
thing the next morning I returned for it but it had wondered off. I've
learned that some people were playing with it after I left. It's a really
neat light isn't it?  I love that light very much and it is one of the
things I carry with me in emergency medical bag. This weekend I'm working
medical for a large event and was charging it to so it would be ready to go.
It would mean a lot to me if that light could find its way back. Please us
get reunited.

Thank you,

~Kaya~