[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseBridge in print?

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:34:02 UTC 2011

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Tony K. LeTigre
<anthonyletigre at gmail.com> wrote:
> The different sections (science, engineering, tastebridge, lit) could each
> have their own titles, as well as the general title of the publication. Or,
> each issue could have a theme or topic in addition to the constant title.

We could start with an all-titles issue!

Wizards of Speed and Time
Irrational Lifestyle
We Are The Central Shaft
Destroy All Monsters
Pinched Loaf (tastebridge)
Ferne Stimmen Singen
Dem Ingenieur / Ist Nichts Zu Schwere
Ab Jetzt Sex!
Semi-Infinite Space
One Less Bug
Nonlinearity Today
99% Is Not Enough
The Physical Impossibility of Describing a System in the Mind of
Someone Living Within That System (special issue: tribute to Damien
Hirst and Kurt Goedel)