[Noisebridge-discuss] December BayPIGgies meeting: Thursday, December 15, 2011: What Is Pythonic?

Florian Friesdorf flo at chaoflow.net
Tue Dec 13 20:47:38 UTC 2011

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:14:14 -0800, jim <jim at systemateka.com> wrote:

> December BayPIGgies meeting: Thursday, December 15, 2011:What Is
> Pythonic?
>
> Speaker Marilyn Davis
>
> Abstract:
>
> Marilyn will give a clear, succinct, and hopefully, thought-provoking,
> definition for the word "pythonic".  She'll explain a few concepts that
> help you to produce pythonic code. And, using her definition, she will
> give code examples and pythonic ratings, from 0 to 10, for various
> snippets of code.
>
> We'll leave time for others to share their snippets of code. So bring
> any code or thoughts that you consider to be particular pythonic, or
> un-pythonic, or that just leave you curious.  We'll try to work
> together to pythonisize any code example, and put a rating on it.

Would be awesome, if you could put the snippets and their ratings online
and link them at: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/PyClass

If I can help with the putting online, please let me know. If there is
no better place, I'd put them directly in the noisebridge wiki.

thanks in advance
florian
--
Florian Friesdorf <flo at chaoflow.net>
  GPG FPR: 7A13 5EEE 1421 9FC2 108D  BAAF 38F8 99A3 0C45 F083
Jabber/XMPP: flo at chaoflow.net
IRC: chaoflow on freenode,ircnet,blafasel,OFTC