[Noisebridge-discuss] [Rack] Noisebridge Github Account

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 06:08:32 UTC 2011

Actually ... sourceforge, github, and bitbucket (which I'm dabbling
with ever since Josh The Creator of Chaos set up a muralizer project,
long ago)
are all nice, and some are even free for academic use ... BUT ...
Is something equivalent available in an unPATRIOTic jurisdiction?

Aestetix pointed me to some promising server in Iceland, but I'm not
sure how hard it would be to set up a project infrastructure similar
to, e.g., bitbucket.

Christoph <- will be @noisebridge for my semiannual dose of Reality
Distortion beginning of next week.