[Noisebridge-discuss] do we have any xbee series 1 / xbee explorer boards?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 22:07:46 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com> wrote:

> I'm looking to hang an xbee transceiver off pony so me and gnnr can talk
> to the big LED board. It speaks xbee series 1 (802.15.4), and we'd need to
> plug into pony's usb ports. I kknow we have a gazillion zigbee cards, but
> anything of this vintage?

there is already a dedicated zigbee device there, set up and ready to go.
Should be plugged into stallion or minotaur or pony.

ah yes there it is, hanging off of minotaur where it is quite unavailable.

rmiloh at minotaur:~$ ls -la /dev/ttyUSB*
crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 188, 0 2011-12-19 14:06 /dev/ttyUSB0
rmiloh at minotaur:~$

-rma