[Noisebridge-discuss] Replicator Problems

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:08:21 UTC 2011

I am interested, although I don't really know what's going on blog related
since the blog was hacked. Let's talk tomorrow, for I will be on the Bridge
at that time as part of Replicator Wednesday. Looking forward to meeting
you tomorrow.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Tony K. LeTigre
<anthonyletigre at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 9:19 AM, Elijah Post <elijahpost at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds like a plan for Wednesday (among other things). :)
>

> Good morning,
>

> Are you the Elijah who posts on the NoiseBridge blog?
> I'm Tony, the one starting up a new NB zine<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Zine>with the help of collaborators (lots of them, I hope).
> Just wanted to say Hi and see if maybe we can work together. Or maybe you
> prefer your autonomy. But I wanted you to know that anything you want to
> post is welcome on the zine-in-progress page.
> I want to switch it to another format - suggestions welcomed. Right now
> it's in the simple scroll-down format & I'd like it to be separate posts
> like on the blog.
> We also want a print version to grow out of the online version, selecting
> the best material for a limited-edition periodical print run.
> I'm excited about it.
> We're having an informal Zine Planning Session @ the Bridge this
> Wednesday, Dec. 21 8 to 10pmish.
>

> Tony Longshanks
>

> CCing this to the other blog contributors (Mitch, Liz, & Rubin....I
> couldn't find contact info for Mikolaj/dichro?)

*Elijah Louis Spenser Post
Mechanic (San Francisco Bike Kitchen)*
*Participant (NoiseRep at Noisebridge)*