[Noisebridge-discuss] Need OSX install disk

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 01:44:01 UTC 2011

Is it a 2011 model? You can blank out the hard drive on those and they'll
just hook up to wifi and re-download the OS. Even remembers your wifi
credentials from when you had OSX running (creepy I know).

You might need to hold the option key when booting or something.

If you're swapping out hard drives, you can even plug in the old boot drive
with an external adapter and it will copy all your apps and settings to it
like you never swapped anything. Easiest hard drive swap I ever did
(installed an SSD).

-Taylor