[Noisebridge-discuss] lunar calendar recommendations?

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 16:15:22 UTC 2011

On Dec 25, 2011, at 6:31, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The major deal for me is to get tuned with the moon cycle so I'm more in harmony with nature.

Merry Christmas!

I'm wondering what you mean by this?

It seems to me that nature works by the solar calendar - plants grow based on solar seasons. Eating fruit and vegetables in your season, and not consuming huge resources trying to ensure zero difference in temperature every day of the year seem like good ways to be in harmony with nature. Nature doesn't really care what terminology we use to describe the days, but rather what we do on those days

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone