[Noisebridge-discuss] Theft at Noisebbridge

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 06:20:20 UTC 2011

Regardless as to what happened, I believe I can speak for many people
by saying RAYC definitely deserves an award of sort, such as an Oscar
or Golden Globe for once again over-dramatizing the situation, and
rather than publicly announcing a bunch of bullshit that is
prospectively incriminating against others, moreover possibly
humiliating and damaging to the reputation of individuals via an email
list for something they may or may not have done, considering there
isn't any actual proof. He should eliminate the entire story behind
the situation and stop making his accusations towards others public
before they've been proven or without the consent of those he accuses
of whatever it is that they did. He should just do what he said he was
going to do and secure a lockbox and simultaneously put a notice on
the lockbox telling people to go to him and ask him for change
considering he's always there, and most importantly stop whining about
it/ stop being a big baby period. Oh and to clarify, in relations to
his email about me last week, it's not the general public of
Noisebridge that brings me down and makes me feel like crap, it's
mostly Robert, his behavior, and the way he handles most situations,
and how he expects everyone to care as a result, and wonders why they
do the exact opposite. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's just me
being very honest. Everyone else, I love you, and I'm so glad to have
made connections with so many people, INCLUDING that cool guy
"Stripes" who in which this thread consists of.... Once again, thank
you Robert for making him feel so entirely welcome.