[Noisebridge-discuss] Theft at Noisebbridge

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 03:25:07 UTC 2011

If I could afford offical membership I'd propose that y'all would all be
quiet all ready. Be excellent to each other and Hug and manke up. No more
he-said-he-said. Some kind of peace among people thing. They should make a
holiday for-- oh wait...

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 03:13:16PM -0800, Tony K. LeTigre wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Brandon Edens <brandonedens at gmail.com
> >wrote:
> > > Its a mailing list not a discussion forum.
> >
> > I gather it's been suggested before, but why don't we create a
> Noisebridge
> > forum? I am willing to invest time in setting it up & maintaining it, if
> > someone with the requisite expertise can help me.
>
> I'm happy to point DNS for forum.noisebridge.net at whatever IP you'd
> like.  Just post a request to rack at lists and one of the DNS admins will
> get to it ASAP.
>
> Of course you're also welcome to do noiseforum.org or whatever you like,
> but since I've heard offhand comments that "it's hard to get
> noisebridge.net DNS names" which I hope isn't true, figured I'd get it
> out of the way straight away. :)
>
> -andy

*Elijah Louis Spenser Post
Mechanic (San Francisco Bike Kitchen)*