[Noisebridge-discuss] [hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 20:33:40 UTC 2011

Probably for the best. Here's a direct link to the JREF's million dollar challenge:
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge/challenge-application.html

They really do have the money. I saw one of their tests in Vegas, and it was simple and straightforward. (they don't normally do them in front of audiences, but this person wanted that). I think it was only 20 or 30 minutes. No scientific instruments, just a magician or two watching to ensure that she wasn't trying to do what they do :)

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone