[Noisebridge-discuss] New donation box

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:07:47 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 07:19:42PM -0800, Gopiballava Flaherty wrote:
> > On Dec 28, 2011, at 19:10, Liz Henry <liz at bookmaniac.org> wrote:
> > >  I didn't take away the old donation box, so they will just be duelling
> > > for a while.
> >
> > Secure box == big bills
>
> I guarantee that no box at Noisebridge is "secure".
>
> > Insecure box == small bills
> > When the insecure box has $$$, transfer to secure?
>
> Transfer from one insecure box to another insecure box?  Smooth move,
> exx-lax.
>
> -andy

We'll set up a series of twelve boxes, of increasing amounts of security,
where the $$$ begins in the least secure box. Someone who is able to open
each box transfers it to the next slightly more secure box until eventually
the $$$ reaches the last box which has been deemed insecure but more secure
than the other eleven.

Someone opens that least insecure box weekly and dumps the content into the
noisebridge bank account, which is what we can call the thirteenth box and
possibly the LEAST insecure of them all.

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails