[Noisebridge-discuss] Philosophy and Computer Language Question

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 04:47:52 UTC 2011

I imagine that if you want to model Reality as a process (ontologically)
you need only a simple environment to model realistically. It amounts to a
paradigm.

Prolog has a rather interesting paradigm philosphically I think. I think
people have also tried to write reality investigations in Lisp, since Lisp
is really a language for writing a language (Prolog is easy to write in
Lisp). Some attempts were called Lisp-2 and Lisp-3.

Brian

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Gopiballava Flaherty <gopiballava at gmail.com