[Noisebridge-discuss] The Hideous Remains of Christmas Dinner, and cigarette butts in the oranges

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 20:09:30 UTC 2011

Thanks for cleaning Liz!   You rock!

Also just for note, when I was smoking, I would always blatantly ignore the
"no smoking" sign on the balcony.  If I knew that it was because it was
affecting Mi Ranchito I would have stopped doing it.  Next time I'm in the
space I'll put up a sign explaining why one shouldn't smoke on the
balcony.  However, that may be a while, so if anyone else wants to do it it
will ward away polite smokers.