[Noisebridge-discuss] hacking tour/March/Europe - join/crew, get/hacker bus?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 14:06:06 UTC 2011

Hi to All!
I'm ready for a FOOD HACKING TOUR around EUROPE and later on in JAPAN, finishing
up at the CHAOS COMMUNIACTION CAMP in August 2011.  I've met many great people
at Berlin on 27th CCC who supported this idea so lets do it!

I want to make it happen starting at the beginning of MARCH. I'm now looking for
(1) people who would like to join and make this happen being on the road having
what ever hacking skills or taste for adventure, (2) hacker centers/geek
communities who would help to host and promote the events (3) hacker bus
community to help to find some vehicle for 2-6 weeks which we could use for
minimal expenses.

More about this event is here and it is certainly open to the discussion as any
of my group projects, however I'm still fighting with the direct edit options

http://frantisekapfelbeck.org/tiki_wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Hacker+Tour+2011

for more info about me

http://frantisekapfelbeck.org/tiki_wiki/tiki-index.php?page=CV

DONTATIONS are always appreciated, talk to me, or visit

http://frantisekapfelbeck.org/

(the number on the meter "raised" should be slightly above $1000 but the batch
doesn't have option to add "cash donations" alas)

I'm looking forward to hear back from you functioning as project
coordinator/leader or however you like to call me. I would prefer to do this
with more people being involved than less, so please send this email to anyone
who you think may be interested in at least reading it!

I'm looking forward to hear from you,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS My web pages should be fully transferred in to the tiki wiki format within a
week or so, I'm having some issues ... well many issues ... but fun :-))