[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: San Francisco Maker Faire CALL FOR MAKERS is now open!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 08:15:26 UTC 2011

Having trouble reading this email? View it on your browser. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe Instantly.

CALL FOR MAKERS - is now open!

February 5, 2011
Dear Maker,
The "Call for Makers" is now open for Maker Faire Bay Area.

We are excited to be launching the 2011 Maker Faire program and invite you to submit your application for the 6th Annual Maker Faire Bay Area.

1

APPLICATION

Information about the upcoming Maker Faire and the application process can be found online at:
http://makerfaire.com/bayarea/2011/callformakers/
And, if you have participated as part of Bazaar Bizarre, please check out their website for the latest details.  Bazaar Bizarre applications for Maker Faire will start being accepted late February 2011.

2

OPEN Make

If you would like to share your project with us in advance of applying for Maker Faire, we would encourage you to schedule time to meet with the Maker Faire team at our Open MAKE sessions held the third Saturday of each month at      The Exploratorium (from 12:30pm- 2:00pm on the museum floor).

To schedule a time, please send us an email at openmake at makerfaire.com
Open MAKE sessions will take place February 19th, March 19th and April 16th at The Exploratorium.

3

SUBSCRIBE to MAKE magaizne and visit us on Facebook

If you are not already a subscriber to                            MAKE magazine, please continue to support the Maker movement and take advantage of the special Maker discount available to participating Makers – it is 50% off of the subscription price, so you can get a full year of MAKE magazine for only $17.50 (and, if you are a subscriber – use the code below to extend your subscription at this special price).
Use code M9CMK when ordering to get your special discount at the following link: http://www.makezine.com/go/mf11sub

And, be sure to visit                           Maker Faire on Facebook            and become a fan!

We are really looking forward to Maker Faire this year and are excited to receive your application with more information about your project.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your support and looking forward to seeing you at Maker Faire!

Best,
Sherry

Sherry Huss
Director
Maker Faire
www.makerfaire.com
sherry at oreilly.com
707-827-7074 - office
707-829-1154 - FAX
415-902-2050 - cell

Forward this email to a friend. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe.
Maker Faire and the Maker Faire Logo are registered trademarks of O'Reilly Media.
O'Reilly Media - 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, CA 95472.