[Noisebridge-discuss] requested: laminating machine and paper cutter

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 06:05:18 UTC 2011

noisebridge could use a laminating machine and paper cutter to accompany
our other many printing and darkroom supplies.  if anybody would like to
donate either or both of these items, they would be appreciated.

the laminating machine should take at least 8.5" by 11" paper.  we could
use it to print quality signs and notices for use around the space.
right now, such signs routinely get torn up and "laminating" consists of
several layers of scotch tape.

as i recall, we had a papercutter until recently but its gone missing. i
looked for it the other day and couldn't find it.

Patrick