[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-jobs] problem with this list: jobs vs. contract work

Hephaestus hephaestus at antipunk.net
Tue Feb 8 05:55:28 UTC 2011

Patrick,

You're absolutely right. Not only /is/ there a problem with the
Noisebridge-Jobs list, you've identified /the/ problem with the
Noisebridge-Jobs list. It lists Jobs! Who would ever subscribe to a
-Jobs mailing list and expect jobs to show up? Not I, for one.

I hereby give you the power, nay, the responsibility, to create a new
mailing list. Perhaps call it Noisebridge-Nonjobs, or
Noisebridge-Contracts, or Noisebridge-Patrick, or whatever name you
deem appropriate.

With your swift action and tireless leadership on this matter, I'm
sure we can all look forward to a more employed future... you know, if
it's okay with Patrick Keys.

On a side note, please don't use the noisebridge-jobs list as a
discussion list. It's there for the people who want to use it, just
like everything at noisebridge. It may not be perfect, but it's been
usable, is usable, and will continue being usable for those who, you
know... use it.

--
Heph