[Noisebridge-discuss] $40.000 for your start-up

Andreas vonhessling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 13:49:38 UTC 2011

Hi Noisebridgers!

Some news for you: Startup Chile gives you $40.000 in free money for
your start-up idea/project: applications are opening soon. There are
very few strings attached, e.g. you need to live in Chile for up to 6
months.
http://www.startupchile.org/2011-application-process-to-open-february-15th/

It would be great to see some of your awesome Noisebridge projects be
boosted down here.
We are team # 4 (http://www.startupchile.org/projects/aimerchant/) to
have arrived with the program -- in October, when we left SF.   Let me
know if you have any further questions after reading the website.  I'm
happy to help a fellow Noisebridge fan!

Andy