[Noisebridge-discuss] Please no disassemble RoboPiper

Lamont Lucas lamont at cluepon.com
Tue Feb 8 18:56:19 UTC 2011

On Saturday I brought in the partially assembled robotic bagpiper and
put it against the wall near my member shelf.  I failed to put my name
on it, but will do so next time I'm in the space.  Please don't take
apart my robot to make another robot, at least till I'm finished with him.

Left to do on RoboPiper:

* replace finger pads on chanter
* build air supply system with 3 offset bicycle pumps I have
* improve song library and/or midi interface

Thank you.