[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus Hacking Meeting, this Friday, 6pm

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:49:09 UTC 2011

On this Friday at 6pm until 7:30pm in the Church Classroom, we will be
having a meeting to discuss consensus.

You should come if you are interested in learning more about
consensus, in hearing tips for being a better participant in
consensus, or in improving the use of consensus at Noisebridge.

I will facilitate the meeting using consensus, and Al will take notes.
 The tentative agenda is to start with quick (2-3 min) talks on our
past experiences using consensus by those who volunteer at beginning
of the meeting.  We'll then move into a free form round table
discussion on consensus in general and as it applies to Noisebridge.
Finally, before we leave we should consense on if we would like to
meet again and when.

Jared-